- First level help desk and operational support for managed service operations with a concentration on LAN/WAN network technology.
- Troubleshoot/isolate network issues and coordinate problem resolution.
- Coordinate, execute and evaluate logical and physical level issues to resolution including Cisco and Call Centre Solutions.
- Work daily with customers providing phone, email and onsite support.
- Comply with all operational policies and procedures.
- Operations liaison with all applicable internal parties and external third party providers.
- Network Monitoring.
- Microsoft Windows Server.
- Linux Advanced.
- Excellent client interaction and customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- Technical problem solving with conformance to established or proposed policies and procedures.
- Networking Skills.
- CCENT / CCNA.
- Understanding of VoIP, T1/E1, Protocols TCP/IP, Routing, ATM, Ethernet and Fiber.
- Knowledge of Call Centre Environment.
- IP PBX.
Candidate should be ready to work on a shift system, public holidays and weekends as per an